MAYFAIR PRIVACY NOTICE
Effective February 1, 2020, Mayfair Group LLC, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Mayfair” or “we” or “us” or “our”) has updated our Mayfair Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”).
Mayfair Group LLC (“Mayfair”) respects the privacy rights of users and recognizes the importance of protecting your information. This Privacy Notice explains how information (including personal data as defined under GDPR) is collected, retained, used, disclosed, and transferred by us and the available choices you have regarding your personal information. This Privacy Notice applies to information collected, used or shared by us when you use or access our websites, products, applications or services (collectively, the "Mayfair Services"), including when you interact with us.
Business Accounts: If you use the Mayfair Services as part of a business or an entity (collectively, “Organization”) that has an agreement with Mayfair, then the terms of that agreement between the Organization and Mayfair will supersede the Privacy Notice where the terms are different or inconsistent.
Changes to This Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make any changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Notice. If there are material changes to this Privacy Notice, we may notify you or your Organization more directly by email or post a notice on Mayfair’s website prior to the changes becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review our Privacy Notice to stay informed about our data protection practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
- Information You Provide. We collect the information you directly provide to Mayfair when you visit our websites or register for and/or use the Mayfair Services.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We collect information related to your usage of the Mayfair Services and the devices you use to access those Mayfair Services.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources. We collect information from third parties where you have provided us with access to information from those third parties.
In some situations, you can decline to provide information to Mayfair when asked for it. If you decline to provide information where Mayfair requires such information to operate the Mayfair Services and fulfill our obligations, you may not be able to use the applicable Mayfair Service(s). Situations where this may occur include:
- Where Mayfair asks you to provide personal information to be able to add features or services to an existing account at your request;
- Where Mayfair asks you to provide personal information to create an account; or
- Where a third-party application on Mayfair asks you to provide information to use their feature or service.
There may be situations where you do not have the ability to decline to provide information. This includes where Mayfair automatically collects personal information through your use of Mayfair Services. For any questions about providing us with your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Information
Mayfair uses information collected for the purpose of providing the Mayfair Services. Mayfair will process and transfer information within and to the U.S. and other countries and territories from which Mayfair or its authorized third parties may operate, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
Your Personal Information Choices
We understand that your personal information is important to you, and that is why you have choices in how your personal information is used and shared. You can exercise your data protection and privacy rights at any time by logging into your Mayfair account and updating your preferences or contacting Mayfair at email@example.com.For example, you can:
- Update, access, and delete your account information;
- Choose whether you wish to receive promotional and newsletter communications; and
- Choose whether you wish to share personal information with and use Mayfair integrations.
Protection of Personal Information
Mayfair is committed to securing your personal information. We take appropriate measures to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Mayfair complies with applicable data protection, privacy, and security breach notification laws.Some of the ways in which Mayfair protects your personal information include:
- We encrypt your Content when it is stored at rest in our data centers.
- We protect sensitive information with encryption during transmission over the public Internet.
- The servers on which personal information is stored are in a controlled environment with limited access.
- We maintain a wide variety of compliance and security programs.
Our Policy Toward Children
The Mayfair Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
- Have questions about this Privacy Notice;
- Would like to contact Mayfair’s Data Protection Officer;
- Wish to make a complaint or have a concern about our handling of your personal information; or
- Want to report a possible breach of privacy laws.
California Residents: Under California law, California Residents who have an established business relationship with Mayfair may choose to opt out of Mayfair’s disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt out at any time after granting approval, please email email@example.com.
Starting January 1, 2020, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Residents have the right to request the following information from Mayfair by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and Mayfair will provide such information to you upon verification of your request:
- The categories of personal information Mayfair collects about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- The business purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom Mayfair shares your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information Mayfair has collected about you.